Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back on Track

Hooray! I finally did the piddly finishing on my Bubbly curtain -- weaving in the ends, blocking, making the hanging cord -- and now it's finishedfinishedfinished! Not five minutes ago did I hang it in my kitchen window, and boy am I pleased.
















It looks like I've got my knitting mojo back. I've finally finished the sleeves on Baby M's bog jacket and now I just need to sew on the buttons and tack down the collar ends and that will be done, too. I've even been working on my blanket-of-a-thousand-ends. Soon I'm going to pick out some yummy yarn for Little Sibling and start on a MDK baby kimono. I'm all smiles -- so excited to be inspired again!

3 comments:

Ren said...

your curtain turned out beautifully! great job! : )

Julie McC. said...

Yes! An oversize Bubbly Curtain.

Beautiful job.

Procrastiknitter said...

So cute! I plan on making one of those for the new house back door!