Sunday, December 26, 2010

Portable North Pole

My cousin turned me on to this, and it's the coolest Christmas thing ever.


Fill out some information about your child, upload some photos, and Santa sends a personalized video message. My five-year-old loved it! She sat watching, amazed that Santa had her photo, called her by name, told her all about her school, the things she'd done all year, what she wanted for Christmas, etc etc. Her eyes lit up as he spoke to her, and she nodded along in answer to his questions of "You're five years old, right?" and "Do you think you've been nice enough?" She got so excited that she decided to make him a video message in return. She said, "Santa showed me his office, so I'm going to show him my room." It was truly magical.

Merry Christmas, and may the magic of the season be with us all.

2 comments:

hakucho said...

I LOVE the idea!! That's sooo cute and cool. The technology today is so amazing.

A very happy New Year to you all :)

Saranga Amaraweera said...

Find the latest GoDaddy Coupons for 2017 to save big on your domain names, web hosting deals now.