God, I love this movie. How many great lines are there?
- "Oh...fudge. But I didn't say fudge."
- "Fra-GEE-le. It must be Italian." "I think it says fragile."
- "It's a major award!"
- "Fa-ra-ra-ra-raaaaa, Ra-ra-ra-raaaaaa."
- And of course, who could forget..."YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!"
HOLIDAY KNITTING UPDATE:
- DH's balaclava: FINISHED! It took me till nearly 2am but it's D-O-N-E done.
- FIL's second glitten: still to be thrummed. I'll tackle that tomorrow.
- Mom's felted bowl: still to be cast on. I'll also tackle that tomorrow. With a little luck, I can finish both tomorrow and then do the actual felting on Friday.
- Baby M's scarf: still to be cast on. I don't know if I'll finish this one in time, but I don't think she'll notice or care. I still need to decide if I'm going to use the alpaca or the Nature Spun; today I'm leaning more towards the alpaca, but that could still change.