OK, so I've been tagged and now need to write up 6 weird things about myself. Personally, I prefer to think of them as "six things to love about me," or maybe "six things that make me me," but you be the judge.
- I have to put my shoes, socks, pants and underwear on left foot/leg first. Arm stuff doesn't matter, but with legs and feet it's all about the left.
- One of my favorite breakfast foods is uncooked oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and (cold) water all mixed up together. I discovered this combo when I was out of museli (which is, let's face it, basically raw oats and nuts) one morning but had raw oats and peanut butter on hand.
- The roof of my house is covered in solar panels. (I wonder if this is a weird thing about me since I'm the one who put them there or if it's a weird thing about my house. Hmmm....)
- I can write with both hands simultaneously, backwards with the right and forward with the left. It's not neat, but it's legible.
- I can do that spin-flip thing with a ballpoint pen around my fingers. I learned this in 12th grade when, in an attempt to get me to stop talking in class and pay attention, my math teacher made me sit with all the Chinese kids who had just come to the country and couldn't speak English. But boy, could they flip pens!
- I hate soda, coffee and beer.
And now, for the benefit of those I'm about to go off and tag...
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.