Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Whaddaya Want for Free?

OK, Blogger is seriously making me nuts. I've been trying to post for two days now but Blogger won't upload my photos. This has happened at least weekly since I've gone back to blogging. What the heck?! Yes, I realize that for free, I probably shouldn't complain. Still, it's frustrating in the extreme to not be able to complete posts because the photo upload is buggy or overloaded or whatever else is causing the problem.

Let's get with the program, Blogger -- work, dammit!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have my sympathy. I have problems uploading photos EVERY SINGLE TIME I try. I've contacted tech support, but their suggestions don't work. Sometimes it works better on my husband's PC--go figure. Keep trying! You have a great blog. Hope your finger gets better soon!